We believe in establishing a commons that is accessible for those who seek it and we are working towards a model that can support our work with seniors and youths.
Currently, all proceeds go to the
- research and development process
- honorariums for our Guides
- incubation of new projects (e.g. intergenerational workshops)
If you would like to support our efforts please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This is our suggested pricing guide:
Per person Price
1. Adults ≥ $35.00
2. Students / Researchers ≥ $15.00
3. Children (age 12 & below) Free
If you would like to come for the sessions, but have difficulties with the costs, do get in touch with us so we can make arrangements for you.